Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Crap English as spoken by native speakers of English

How about some punctuation, Artie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26-Sep-2007 23:05

people who use Bebo and or face book have made friends in real life and want to use this media to keep in contact with these real life friends and family so I am astounded by the comment of Neville who seems to be quite selfrightious (sic) I wonder if he has any friends in real life seeing he seems to think people need Bebo or Facebook to make friends erronious (sic) thinking my friend hm that was said tongue in cheek I use bebo to keep in touch with my friends and family when overseas and away from home its (sic) easy and its (sic) free those that invite strangers into their home take a equal risk as those who invite strangers to be their friends on bebo and or facebook I am not afraid to tell who or what I am and I do not accept strangers on sites like Bebo knowing only to (sic) well that they are anonimous (sic) I do however consider a stranger as a friend I have yet to meet I dont (sic) have enemies

Artie, Coromandel

0 comments: